Cancellation & Refund Policy
amrod.com. believes in & we can helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on amrod.com?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
– If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
– WE HAVE A NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETURN POLICY, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PRODUCT YOU CAN RETURN IT ANYTIME WITHIN 15 DAYS OF DELIVERY!
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 91-9637728018, 0721-2531531 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost within 5 working days. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Products can be returned within 5 days of delivery of the order.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.